Mafia Girl And Her Nerd, chapter 3

 Mafia Girl And Her Nerd 

mafia girl and her nerd


Chapter 3

✍✍Authoress pov✍✍

Brief introduction about Triple Threatz:

Irma Agalos,

18 and eleven months old foster daughter of mafia Lord Agalos,

Mr Agalos owned the mafia surrounding Mazatlan USA and Mexico city.

Importing of cocaine, marijuana etcetera, through the underground borders of Mexico and Mazatlan.

Mr Agalos adopted Irma from an orphanage 11 years ago and he had single handedly raised her in the mafia lifestyle.

Irma was a sniper, she sometimes helps Agalos inspect the import of the drugs and make account.

She also does the killing of men who tried to cheat Agalos.

Two things Irma lacked was a fun life and a mothers care so she turned to a tomboy.

Tania Hopkin,

Second of three children of the Hopkins family, she's really sassy and mean.

She's overly obsessed with being perfect and pretty. Typical spoilt brat

Meliana Bithell,

Only daughter and last child of the Bithell family,. There wasn't much of a difference between Meliana and Tania.

As they were both spoiled brats,sassies, meanies and thought too high of themselves.

She and Tania made a habit of making thier offenders thier school slaves till they then exchange slaves.

Sometimes they sell of thier school slaves to other meanies in school and most of thier victims were nerds like Russel.

The school authorities can't do anything about whatever the girls do, the girls fathers were dangerous men and they wouldn't want to get in a bad book with them

🤓🤓Russel Pennington🤓🤓

I tried squirming out of the guys hands but they held me tighter

"Quite down kid" one said

His scary voice made me whimper in fear

I wondered who they were and where they were taking me to.

I cussed myself for not being contented with my home schooling,

if I had been contented with that then I wouldn't be getting bullied like this, or get in trouble with some mean girls or get dragged by scary looking men

I wished I could turn back the hands of time and I would take back my wish to school in a real high school.

Too late now, I just had to accept whatever comes to me

I watched dumbly as my legs dragged in the floors as I was held by my arms.

I couldn't see clearly with my cracked glasses so it was hard to tell were I was taken to

I heard a door open and then close and the men let go off my arms.

I fell to the floor

"Great you've brought the clumse" a girl said, I looked up trying to make out who she was with my blurry vision.

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Inside Triple Threatz private classrooms

✍✍Authoress pov✍✍

Meliana's guards left the room leaving Russel behind

"Where am I " Russel was appalled and his blurry vision wasn't helping matters

Meliana ignored him and turned to Tania

"What do you think we should do to him"

"The usual, he'll be our school slave " Tania shrugged

Irma was at a corner, eyes closed and headphones plugged in her ear.

She wasn't listening to music, she was listening to Meliana and Tania conversation

She wasn't interested in whatever they'll do to thier victim

"Nah..I want to do something different this time....why don't we sell him to Nickko "

At the mention of Nickko, Russell's breath hitched

He had guessed he was in the same room with Triple Threatz and they were probably talking about what to so with him

"Yeah, Nickko did mention his team needed a water boy" Tania said

"Please, I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you...I got pushed please forgive me " Russel pleaded

"Shut up nerd" Meliana yelled

Hearing a boys voice, Irma opened her eyes and saw Russel in a kneeling position

She recognized him as the new nerd boy, she scoffed at how frail and weak he looked

*he wouldn't last long under Nickko, and he might get raped by him* Irma thought

Irma knew Nickko was a bisexual and he took pleasure in abusing weak boys and nerds

She took a good look at Russel, she shook her head in pity.

Poor boy, first day in school and he's in trouble

"Hey Irma, could you ask if Nickko still needs a water boy for his team " Meliana asked

"Mmmmm" Irma cleared her throat and stood up from her corner

"I myself need a new slave would you mind selling him to me" Irma asked

"Ooh, well you know how it is Irma, you'll pay a huge cash for him" Meliana chuckled

"How much do you want" Irma rolled her eyes

"$10,000 dollars isn't a big amount right" Meliana licked her lips

"What, that's a huge amount for just a nerdy weak boy" Irma was shocked at the amount Meliana called

Russel felt ashamed that two girls were pricing over him

"C'mon Irma it's not like the money is a huge amount to you....

.your dad is a drug lord so I'm sure you've enough money to spare if you need a school slave"

Meliana twirled her hair around her finger

Irma turned to look at Russel, he was squinting his eyes to see them.

$10,000 wasn't a huge amount to her but will she spend it on a vulnerable boy.

Clink=  Mafia Girl And Her Nerd  chapter 4 to continue reading

Comments