Hidden scars, chapter 34

 Hidden scars




Episode 34

👩🏽‍🦱👩🏽‍🦱Whitney pov👩🏽‍🦱👩🏽‍🦱
I woke up to a good morning text from Jack, I couldn't help but smile.
I slipped my feets into my flip flops and went downstairs to the kitchen.
💭what should I prepare for breakfast this lovely morning 💭 I thought.
I settled for crockpot spinach salad
I brought out the crockpot (slow cooker) and brought out the ingredients I would be needing for the salad.
I washed them then chopped and diced the spinach and other vegetables before pouring it into the crockpot, I added other spices then I closed the crockpot and set the timer before plugging it into the socket.
It turned on and the food started cooking, I went back up to my room then showered and wore comfortable clothes for going out, today's a Saturday so no school.
About where I'm schooling, Stacey insisted I go to the same school we were attended before I left for Texas. I can't wait to be done with high school then maybe go to college.
I'm not sure if I would go to college, I don't see it as something necessary anymore.
💭what will I do today 💭 I thought
I need to keep myself busy or else I'll die of boredom.
Hmmmm....maybe I should go visit dad. Yeah I'll go visit, today's a Saturday so he's sure to be home.
I picked my hand bag and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen and my food was ready. I turned the crockpot off before dishing out my food. One thing I love about technology, everything has been simplified.
Before someone would have to stay in the kitchen and watch the food as it cooked so it won't get burnt but with advanced technology all you have to is add your food stuffs to the crockpot and spices then you set the timer and plug it in.
It would cook for the amount of time you setted, even if it's a whole day 😂😂.
Okay that's a lie, no one would cook for a whole day 😂😂, but its convenient for people who can't cook early in the morning due to their work.
I give thumbs up to whoever invented crockpots.
I ate my food quickly and took the the dishes to the kitchen and dumped them in the sink, living alone is boring no one to talk to or argue with over little things.
I miss living with my family but I have to learn to live alone, it's for my own good.
I snapped out of self pity mode and exited the house I got into my car zoomed outta the gates to my family house.
I hope that woman that calls herself my mother isn't home, I don't want anything to ruin my mood.
👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏻‍⚕️Justin pov👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏻‍⚕️
📲what the hell is wrong with you Merlin, how many times have I told you to stop calling me📲 I yelled into the phone
📲I'm your wife Justin so mind the way you talk to me.......you need to come back home, your children need you, I need you📲 she said
📲I've said it time and again I'll come when I want to don't you get it📲
📲Justin why are you talking like this, don't you love me anymore did I do something wrong, I'm sorry If I did but please come back📲 she said her voice cracking
I sighed frustratingly
📲you did nothing wrong I still love you but you gotta understand that I'm needed here and I'm really busy at the hospital but I'll try to come home soon📲 I said calmly to placate her
📲well ok, but please make it quick our children have been asking of their daddy and I've missed you, do sure to come back quick 📲 she said
📲ok I've heard 📲
📲bye love you📲 she said and hunged up. I threw the phone far away.
Melin is my wife that I met when I was a trainee, she's just like Whitney, beautiful caramel skin, insanely curvy body and amazing brown big eyes, she was all I wanted in a woman and she gave me two beautiful kids but over the years I just fell out of love for her, I don't seem to love her like I used to.
And then came Whitney, we met last two years when she came to the hospital to treat her wounds, I was assigned to treat her.
I remembered the day when I entered the ward and expected to see some random person but got hit with a rare sight. I fell for Whitney at first sight and since then I've loved her.
I gonna keep trying till I get her as my wife. I'm sure she already loves me but she wants me to prove my love to her and I plan to do that.
I picked the phone from where I had thrown it and dialled a number.
📲hello📲 the person picked
👩🏽‍🦱👩🏽‍🦱Whitney pov 👩🏽‍🦱👩🏽‍🦱
I got to our house and parked my car , I came down and walked to the front porch, I rang the door bell.
The doorknob twisted and opened revealing the face I didn't want to see. There stood the woman who disowned me because of some stupid videos, someone who called herself my mom.
She rushed to me and hugged me to herself. If it was a normal based I would have reciprocated the hug but instead I pushed her away from me.
"Whitney how have you been, oh I've missed you so much.....wow you look more beautiful I'm so glad you're here " she said smiling excitedly
"Whatever where's my dad I wanna see him not you" I said
"Oh you're father's not home but you could stay and wait for him, we can talk while you wait" she said and tried to take my hand but I moved back. She looked hurt as I did that but I cared less.
"I'll just come back later" I said and turned to leave
"Whitney " she called making me halt
"I know you're mad at me and you dont want to talk or see me but could you please give me a few minutes " she said
"You have 2 minutes " I said
I heard her sigh " I know I've been a very bad mother, I've wronged you in many ways but please can you ever forgive me, I'm sorry for what I did to you, I'm sorry for comparing you, downgrading you, I'm sorry I tried to marry you off, I'm sorry that I made you fell like a loser, um sorry I ever wished you died I never meant it, I'm really sorry I disowned you, please forgive me" she said .
"I've heard what you've said but sorry I don't forgive especially not someone like you" I said not turning back to look at her.
"But I'm your mother, don't I deserve a second chance " she asked
I scoffed
"Did you just say mother, you're not my mother, she died two years ago when she disowned me without allowing me to prove my innocence. ....
The mother figure in my died the day she wished I died at birth, she died when she said I meant nothing to her.....
You want a second chance? Did you give me a chance to explain my self to you, no you didn't so why should I give you another chance.....
Did you know how many times I wanted yo prove I could be good as my peers you compare me to, do you? No you don't cause you were trying to marry me of.....
Now listen to me your no longer my mother, I've disowned long ago and you're absolutely nothing to me so dont you dare try to be part of my life again " I said before marching to my car leaving her in tears.
I entered my car and drove away from there, when I was a distance from there I parked the car at a corner and began crying my eyes out.
I miss her so much, when I saw her I wanted to hug her and tell her how much I missed her but I couldn't, not after what she did to me.
I almost committed suicide because her and she wants me to forgive her... Hell no!! I would never.
"Why I'm I even crying over her" I mumbled wiping my tears. I exhaled calming down.
I got a text from Stacey
📩We're having a sleep over at your place, dont even think of refusing see you tonight
Stacey📩
I smiled, that will sure cheer me up.
🌃🌃Night🌃🌃
I laughed with Stacey as we took the snacks to meet the boys, the sleep over is going great and we are about to play truth or dare.
We settled around the small table and placed the bottle in the middle.
Jace spinned the bottle and it pointed at Stacey
"Truth or dare"he asked
"Truth" she replied
"You should have chosen dare, any way let me ask you.....do you have a crush " he asked
"Nope I don't " she said
"Boring ass" Erick said, stacey glared at him
"Ok...Whitney it's your turn" Jace said
I spinned the bottle and it pointed to Jack
"Truth or dare" I asked
"Dare" he replied. I grinned as a mischievous dare hit me
"Ok I dare you to tweak while standing on the table" I said
"What" they all shouted, i shrugged
"I cant do that change it" he said
"If i change it would be worse" i said
"Change it" he insisted
"Ok you'll do a pole dance in the middle of school wearing a g string panty" I said laughing lightly
"That's even worse" Jace said
"You're a badass Whitney fine I'll tweak " Jack said standing up
"Go Jack go Jack " I cheered as he climbed the table, I put one of cardi b song and he started tweaking.
We laughed as he tweaked seriously. He tweaked but nothing shook cause he had no ass. He finished tweaking the song and came down from the table sweating.
I laughed at the way he breathed hardly.
"You're really mean Whitney " Jack said
I laughed harder falling on my back, even Stacey Jace and Erick were laughing
"Stop it guys it's not funny" Jack yelled...but we continued laughing
"I'm gonna get you for this Whitney " Jack said through gritted teeth I stuck out my tongue
"Ok ok let's get back to the game " Stacey said
"Jack its your turn to spin" jace said
Jack spinned the bottle and it pointed at me
"Truth or dare" he asked
"Dare" I said
"Hmmmm dare" he said and rubbed his jaw like he was thinking he then smirked
"I dare you to give me a wet kiss for 10 minutes " he blurted out
"What!! How can you ask for something like that change it " I said
"Ok then you'll make out with me for an hour straight " he said
"But I can't do any of those" I said almost crying
"Your fault you asked for dare and I gave you dare"he said
My siblings were laughing there assess out.
I was in a thight spot, why did I open my mouth to say dare
Tbc
✍✍Authoress Goody✍✍
Whitney dare Jack to tweak
Jack dare Whitney to make out with him chai
Whitney don enter one chance

Comments