Mafia Girl And Her Nerd, chapter 4

 Mafia Girl And Her Nerd 


Mafia Girl And Her Nerd, chapter 4


Chapter 4

(Subtitle: You Are My School Slave)

Immersed in thoughts Irma turned to stare at the nerd again. She checked him out.

Geeky, wuss, douche, dorky, those seemed a little too much but that was the perfect description of the nerd

Meliana patiently waited for Irma to make her decision, she always hoped for situations like this so she could leech Irma

Irma was way wealthier than her so she could get a few bucks from her.

"If the money is too much for you to pay, I wont mind selling him to Nickko" Meliana shrugged hoping Irma would agree to her amount.

"I'll buy him " pausing for a while Irma continued "but I offer you $9,000"

"Great he's all yours " Meliana giggled. She thought of the new designer bag she saw at the mall the other day. Now she would have enough money to buy it

"I'll send the money to you" turning to the nerd Irma ordered "Hey nerd, get your ass up and follow me"

"Uh...I...I can't see" Russel stuttered

Confused Irma inquired "you can't see?"

"Yeah...my glasses are broken" Russel added "I can't see with it"

"Seriously...how will you walk around without it" Irma snapped

"I have an extra of glasses in my locker, I just need to get it " Russel answered

Irma sighed, she didn't know why she wanted this nerd to be her school slave but whatever it is she'll find out later.

"Get up and start walking, I'll lead you to your locker" she pursed her lips

Russel hesitated for a while before getting up

"Turn around and start walking" Irma ordered

Russel did as she told and she began leading him from behind, though she did yell at him a few times

They got to Russel locker and he opened it scouring for his bag, he got it, took out another pair of glass and wore it.

His sight cleared off "Thank you"

"Whatever, now I'm sure you know who I am and what I am, you are my school slave as I have paid a huge price to save your wuss ass...."

without waiting for his reply Irma continued

"From now on you'll do everything I tell you, you'll hold my bag and books, do my homework, get my food,you must be early before me and basically follow me everywhere in school.....

And let me make this clear to you nerd don't push my buttons or delay me, I promise you won't like it"

Gulping scared to death, Russell's entire body became sweaty including his ass.

He only wanted to attend school and not to serve as someone's school slave.

"You get me nerd " Irma inquired

Russell vigorously nodded not wanting to annoy her

"Good, its time for homeroom, the day would soon be over, your work as my school slave starts tomorrow......see you tomorrow school slave" Irma gave him a sinister smile which almost made Russel pee his pants.

She walked off sagging

Russel heaved a huge sigh of relief once she was out of sight, this isn't what he wanted but he had no choice.

He didn't want to be hurted more than he already was.

"Guess I better head for homeroom" Russel took his bag, shut his locker and left for class.

👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫

End of the day.

"You're lucky man..Irma made you her school slave, you won't be bullied anymore, you'll get special treatment,......

...... only that you have to everything she says....even if she says you should wipe her ass" Russel wasn't listening to Shaun's rambling about how lucky he is to be Irma's school slave.

Bit the last line irked him

"Wipe her ass?" He ached his brow

"Nah I'm just kidding, you should see the look on your face" Shaun chuckled.

Without waiting for his reply Shaun inquired

"Will you take the train home or you have someone coming over to pick you"

"My parents would come for me" Russel replied

"Okay bud, I gotta catch the train now see you tomorrow" Shaun waved walking away.

Russel waved back then began his wait for his parents when his eyes caught sight if Irma with a guy

"Can I kiss you babe" Nickko pouted his lips at Irma

"Let those things come near me and I'll bite them off" Irma warned disgusted by his act

"C'mon babe we are in a relationship so we have to kiss, make.....hey where you going" Irma walked off ignoring his speech

"Bitch " Nickko cursed watching Irma walk away.


Click = Mafia Girl And Her Nerd chapter 5  to continue reading

Comments