Mafia Girl And Her Nerd, Chapter 2

 Mafia Girl And Her Nerd 


Chapter 2

🤓🤓Russel Pennington🤓🤓

"Okay that's all today, make sure to do your homeworks" the teacher said after the electric bell rang

The other students trooped out in groups, including Irma

Man!!

That girl sure gives me the creeps

"Hey c'mon Russel let's go have lunch " Shaun stood up and I followed him out of the class

"So you were telling about Nickko, before Triple Threatz interrupted us" I started up a conversation as we walked the hallway to the cafeteria

"Yeah, Nickko Ramberg, so called boyfriend of Irma and the school's basketball team leader......

At my first year I requested to join the team but the buffoon made jest of me and embarrassed me...........

Urgh I wished I was wiser then, I would have given him a good punch and kick to his stupid face.....

After that day he tried to pick on me so did the other students, but I encouraged myself up and I stood for myself....... I didn't let them get the best of me" Shaun said,

"He sounds like a bad guy" I commented

"He's worse than bad, even worse is better than him....

He thinks because Irma let's him fool around her and make everyone think he is her boyfriend that people would bow at him feet." Shaun scoffed

"Huh ? He isn't Irma boyfriend " my brows creased

"Nop" he popped the 'P' sound

"Nickko spread a rumour about him dating Irma and since Irma didn't deny it everyone took it as though they were dating" Shaun added

"How are you so sure they aren't dating...for all we know they could be" I said

"Puh-lease Irma Agalos is a though nut case to crack....she's the daughter of a mafia lord and no guy has gotten anywhere with her.....

She literally beat up a guy cause he asked her out, Nickko is only using her to gain more popularity, power and free will.......

And I guess Irma is letting him fool himself" Shaun said

I dropped the topic since we already got to the cafeteria

Hmmm, the cafeteria wasn't bad at all, pretty nice for teens

We lined up at the counter waiting for our turn to be served

There was about 5 peeps before us, so we waited for turn

"I have to use the bathroom Russel, save me this spot" Shaun said disappeared out of the cafeteria before I could say anything

Oh no!!

Why did he leave me alone here with all this scary students

I felt secured with Shaun beside but now he's gone, I felt like a drenched puppy who has been abandoned in dog park

And the other dogs were big and scary.

Okay, I know I'm a bit over dramatic but what do expect from someone who hasn't been in the open for like 18 years.

"Move outta the way" I heard a yell behind me which sent fear through me.

I turned to see Triple Threatz, and Irma was the one who yelled at me.

I bowed me head and made way for them to move to the front of the line.

The brushed past me and stood in front of me

Irma was getting served, Tania stood behind her, and Meliana stood behind Tania.

So thenically I was behind Meliana.

All three of them perfume were choking and I coughed lightly moving backward bumping into the person behind me.

"Hey watch it" the person snapped pushing me forward

I lost balance on my feet and I stumbled forward bumping into Meliana back and she in turn fell on Tania

I was quite quick enough to compose my self else I would have fallen on them.

The hairs on my skin stood out as goosebumps filled my body

"Ahhh, are you blind" Tania yelled trying to untangle her legs from Meliana's

I don't think they've noticed I was the cause of the fall so I made to escape from there

"Hey you, get back here" I felt a grip on the collar of shirt and I was turned to face Meliana

A slap landed on my face, my glasses cracked from the impact of the slap

"Are you stupid. ....how dare you push me" she yelled

The attention of the other student rested on us

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." she interjected

"Of course you didn't mean to...those stupid goggles made you blind" she rasped

"I can't belive this, my outfit is messed up and I'll have to change you won't get away with this nerd" with that she left the cafeteria

I gulped

What did she mean by I won't get away with this

What did I do wrong, I only bumped into her cause I got pushed

I left the there embarrassed. ...but i didn't fail to notice the pitiful eyes the others were giving me

Where is Shaun anyway

I saw him at the end of the hallway, I waved him over

"Hey what happened to you, your face is red and your glass is cracked " Shaun asked when he got me

"I got in trouble with Triple Threatz " I replied

"What did you do" he asked

"Someone pushed me and I bumped into Meliana and she fell on Tania

.......so she got mad and slapped me, she also threatened that I won't get away with it" I explained

"Oh my gosh, Russel I only left you for some minutes and you're already in big trouble " Shaun exclaimed

"Big trouble?" I questioned

"If It had been Irma you bumped into then you would have gotten mercy but you bumped into two devils......

Tania and Meliana are the real devils in this school, they make sure whoever annoys them get punished in unimaginable ways" Shaun said

More fear grew in me

"What's gonna happen to me?" I asked scared

"At the very most, you'll probably become thier school slave till they decide to sell you"

"Huh" my brows creased

"Just pray they sell you, getting sold is much better than being thier slave" Shaun said

I didn't have time to process what he said when two huge guys appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me

"Hey, what are you doing. ..let me go" I yelled trying to get out of thier grip as they pulled me with them

Shaun had a look of helplessness and at that moment I knew I was done for.



Clink = Mafia Girl And Her Nerd,  Chapter 3 to continue reading

Comments