Hidden scars, chapter 35

 Hidden scars



Episode 35

👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏻‍⚕️Justin pov👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏻‍⚕️
I put the photos back into the envelope and walked out of the bar to my car. I got in and drove off.
I drove to an abandoned place in town, the place is more or less a ghetto. I parked and got out of the car. I stared around the place, everywhere was littered with garbage, the air stinked of cigarettes and waste.
Some hoodlums hanged around some buildings looking like hungry dogs. I walked past them as they looked on. I entered an alley and pushed a garbage can out of the way, revealing a trap door. I opened the lock with a key and opened the door. The door had stairs that led underground.
I climbed down the stairs after making sure the door was shut. I turned on my phone flash light and searched for the light switch on the wall.
I found it and turned the bulb on making the room lit up. This underground house is my personal hideout. I keep photos of my victims here.
Different women photos were pasted on the walls of the room. Every corner had a lady's photo. They were of different ages, height, size.
But they had some things in common.
'Caramel skin' 'Brown eyes' 'curvy bodies', they all had that characteristics.
See let me tell you a little story of myself, and a proper introduction. None of what you know about me is true.
Name: Antonio Villaraigosa
Occupation: Serial killer
Age: 34
From: Mexico
Let's stop there that's enough about me, so the real me is a serial killer, well I was a serial killer.
I killed some people in the past and I was the leader of a gang mob. Long story cut short, I was arrested then sent to jail, then taken to a Rehab centre cause I had mental illness then I was released from jail and now I'm a free man.
The problem is, ever since I was released from jail, I suddenly had this likeness for caramel skin women, it was like I was obsessed with caramel skinned women which is kinda weird. No Caramel skin ladies have crossed my sight that I dont date or have as a wife.
I've even lost track of numbers of how many women I've dated. Well I killed some of them and raped some before torturing them. Merlin is my current wife and she's becoming a pain I the ass, I might get rid of her soon so that Whitney would be the only woman in my life.
Enough explanations time for business, I pasted the photos of Whitney on the wall and marked her as my next target. That's what I do, I mark my target and do anything possible till I get them. Call me crazy I don't care.
Don't worry baby you would soon be mine and mine alone. I let out an evil laugh.
🌄🌄 Morning 🌄🌄
👩🏽‍🦱👩🏽‍🦱Whitney pov 👩🏽‍🦱👩🏽‍🦱
I woke up yawning, memory of last night came rushing in, I blushed when I remembered the kissing part. Jack is pretty a good kisser, I had to admit.
Stacey,Jace, Erick and Jack were still sleeping and they had drool at the corner of their mouths. A little prank won't hurt right?
I crawled quietly out of the bag and rushed up to my room and got my makeup bag, I returned downstairs and they were still sleeping.
I started first with Erick, I painted his cheeks with mascara and added lipstick on his lips messing up his face. I did same with Jack and Jace. And for Stacey creamy cheese on both her palms. I giggled and went to the kitchen. I filled a pocket with cold water and went back to them.
I emptied the cold water on their bodies, they woke up with a start. I threw the pocket away and began laughing. The water had made the mascara smeared on Jack,Jace and Erick faces making them look like monsters coupled with the lipstick and as for Stacey she used her cheesy hands to clean her face and her face became covered to with cheese.
I laughed falling on the ground, they looked funny and stupid.
"WHITNEY " they yelled sending me murderous glares as I tried to muffle my laughs but I couldn't help it.
"Wait till I catch you, you're a dead meat" as Satcey said that I began running around the sitting room with her chasing me. She chased until she got tired and gave up.
"This isn't funny Whitney...waking someone up with cold water really" Erick yelled, only if he knew that it was more than just cold water.
Stacey turned to stare at them and she burst into laughter, like who wouldn't? Mascara was trailing down their faces.
The boys exchange confused looks with themselves.
"Uh boys you might wanna look at the mirror " Stacey said still laughing
The boys walked to the big mirror in the sitting room, they scream in fright when they saw their reflections.
I burst into another round of laughter.
"Whitney!!!! You'll pay for this" as I heard that I raced upstairs to my room and locked the door. I knew if I stayed there a second longer I would be in hot soup.
💭Good one Whitney you did a great job💭 I gave myself a mental pat on the back before entering the bathroom to do my morning business.
*
*
*
*
*
I was all done with the morning ritual and was sitting on my bed, I was hungry but I couldn't risk going out....who knows what they might be plotting.
My stomach grumbled.....Ah I'm really hungry
A knock came on the door
"Who is it" I asked
"Stacey, I came to call you down for breakfast " she said
"Um no thanks I'm not hungry" I replied which was a lie cause my stomach grumbled again
"Are you sure, there's chicken and waffles" she said
Oh boy!!! Chicken and waffles that's my favourite, how can I resist such delicacy
"And you don't have to worry we won't prank you" she added
I thought for a while, my stomach grumbled again, I can't take the hunger anymore, I'll risk it
I opened the door.
"Thought you would stay in there forever" she said before walking away, I followed behind her.
We got to the dinning, the boys were already eating. Stacey and I joined them on the table.
As they saw me the boys smiled like I didn't prank them.
"This is your food" Stacey said and pushed a covered bowl to my side of the table.
💭Why is the chicken and waffles in a bowl, shouldn't it be on a flat plate💭
The way the boys were smiling was suspicious though. I opened the bowl cover and I regreted immediately.
Limburger cheese sprayed on my face, the smell was awful. The smell was like a thousand of smelly things mixed together, I felt like puking. They began laughing at ne
How could they do this to me? Couldn't they use something else, why does it have to be limburger cheese.
They continued laughing
"Whitney you stink badly" Jack said and covered his nose laughing. I stood up with gritted teeth.
"Smelly lady" Erick teased
I walked back upstairs to clean up, I'm so getting them back for this.
This is war of prank and I must win this
Tbc
✍✍Authoress Goody ✍✍
So Justin is a serial killer 😱😱
Whitney princess of pranks 🤣🤣

Comments