Hidden scars, chapter 28

 Hidden scars



Episode 28

👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱Whitney pov 👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱
I woke up yawning the next morning due to the sun rays that reflected on my face. I jerked when I heard noises coming from downstairs.
I looked around the room I was and realised I'm in the house i bought....But how did I get in?, I remember falling asleep in Jack's car si how did get in?. Oh well he must have brought me in.
The noises came again and got out of the bed and looked for something I could use to defend myself, just incase if it's a burglar. I saw a flower vase and took it.
I opened the door of the room and looked left and right before walking, tiptoe. I feel like a thief In my own house.
I got downstairs and traced the sounds to the kitchen.
💭huh, what kind of burglar steals from the kitchen 💭
I tiptoed to the kitchen and saw a Male figure wearing an apron behind the cooker. It turned out it was Jack
"Jack" I called....he turned with a smile
"Hey, good morning sleeping beauty, sleep well" he asked turning to whatever he was flipping on the pan.
"What are you doing here so early in the morning " I asked keeping the vase I held
"I had to come make breakfast for you, since you slept off like a log of wood yesterday, gosh you snore like a pig" he said
"What, I don't snore nor do I sleep like a log" I frowned
"Oh yes you do, like this" he said imitating the sound of a pig.
"Ewww,I don't snore and definitely not like a pig" I defended
"Ok" he raised his hands in mock surrender
"What are you making " I asked trying to peep into the pan,but he blocked me with his huge and tall body.
Trust me when I say Jack is way taller than me, i might be tall but not compared to Jack
"Uh uh, you need to freshen up, your morning breath stinks" he said gently pushing me out of the kitchen
I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs to freshen up, all freshen I wore some clothes and went back down.
Jack had already setted the table, pancakes, sunny side up eggs with bacons and fish sticks were on the table.
I drew out a chair and sat down licking my lips, I made to serve myself but Jack slapped my hands off.
"Ouch,that hurt" I yelled rubbing the spot he hit.
"Sorry about that,but I'll serve you myself" he said taking a plate and putting some eggs and bacon on it, he then placed it in front of me.
"Alright dig in" he said going back to his seat
"Don't mind if I do" I said before rushing the food, moaning at the delicious taste.
"Whoah slow down the food's not running away" Jack said, as he said that I choked on my food.
Jack rushed to me with a glass of water in his hands, he raised it to my lips and I drank from it while he patted my back. I soon felt relieved and he took the glass away.
"Thank you"
"I never knew my food was that delicious" he said with a smirk.
"You wish, I'm only eating it cause I'm hungry, this is nothing compared to what I cook" i scoffed
There's no way I'm admitting his food was superb, i know his gonna tease me if I tell him that.
"Ok at least you ate it with relish" he said
"So when are you gonna tell your family that you're back" he asked serious
"Not yet, I'm want it to be a surprise " I said taking another slice of pancake.
"Ok so what are your plans for today " he asked
"I wanted to go sight seeing but I can't go alone" i said
"Then I'll go with you" he said
"What!! Wont you go to school today " I asked
"I could take the day off" he said nonchalantly
"Ok if you say so, I'll go change into something better" I said standing up and running to my room.
I changed my dress into a green crop top, with blue demin jeans and green heels, with my bag which held my phone and a few bucks.
I rushed down to meet Jack. I'm so excited about the outing
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"You cant catch me" I yelled giggling running away from Jack.
We were at the beach playing tag
I ran as fast as I could but Jack caught up with me, he caught me by waist and raised me up like I was feather and twirled me around.
"Stop it.....put me down" I yelled laughing.
He dropped me back on my feet.
"How come you always catch me easily" I pouted frowning
"You're a pretty slow runner and would you stop doing that" he said
"Doing what?" I asked blinking innocently pouting
"Never mind, you're it" he said before running off
I gasped
"Hey, that's cheating,come back here" I yelled and began chasing him
"Try to keep up" he yelled back.
He was not kidding when he said I was slow runner, I couldn't even catch up with him.
I got tired and sat on the beach sand, making sand castles with my feet.
He came back to meet me.
"Why aren't you chasing me" he asked
"You know you're really mean, hoe could you run off like that, you're a fast runner you have slowed down a little so I could I could catch you" I said
"That's not how tag works, you're supposed to catch me" he said
"Well now my feets hurts, I'm not sure if I can move it" I said
"Don't worry I'll piggy back you, here" he said bending so I could get on his back. I got on his back and he took off running fast like the wind.
Actually my feets weren't hurting but I wanted him to give me a piggy ride.
"Go faster" I yelled giggling
We got back to where we were having a picnic, or blanket was on the floor so was the basket of food.
He dropped me on the floor and rushed to the basket to get ice cream but found none.
"We're out of ice cream " I said
"So, go get some" Jack said
"Ok" i stood up and wore my slippers
"Do you need anything" I asked
"No, just get some ice cream and cold soda for me" he replied
"But I thought you said you didn't need anything, why suddenly want soda" I asked
"Does it matter,just go get it" he said
I huffed leaving his presence to ice cream cart.
✍✍ Authoress pov ✍✍
Whitney left to get some ice cream from a cart.
"Two cups of sundae 🍨 ice cream with toppings please " she said to ice cream man
He nodded and handed in to her, she gave some dollar bills, she turned to leave with her icecream only for her to bumped into someone.
Her ice cream fell to the floor and got covered with sand.
"I'm sorry " she looked up to look at who she bumped into but was shocked who she saw.
"Doctor Justin " she called surprise written all over her face.
"Hello ms Whitney nice to see you again, sorry for bumping into you" he said with a smile.
"Hi, it's okay, what are you doing here....I thought you were in texas" she asked in a rush
"Oh I came to see someone........you?" He asked
"Same,well nice meeting you again " she smiled turning to buy another sundae
She was about to bring out money to pay the man when Justin stopped her.
"Please let me pay, i bumped into you so it's my fault " he said
"No it's okay,I'll pay" she said
"Please I insist " he said
"Ok" Whitney gave in. Justin payed the man and turned to Whitney.
"Thanks for this, I'll be leaving now" she said
"Ok, can we at least exchange numbers so maybe we could hang out" he asked
"Sure why not" she said calling her number for him
"Thanks, I'll call you " he said
"Ok bye" Whitney said walking away.
Justin stared as Whitney walked away with lustful eyes.
He has been hatching up a plan on how to make Whitney his and now his ready to put his plan into action, but for now he had to play the nice guy before striking.
👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱Whitney pov👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱
I returned back to Jack and he was sitting on the blanket.
"Hey I'm back" i said taking a seat beside him
"Cool" he took the bag from me and opened it
"Where's my cold soda" he asked
"Oops i forgot sorry" i said
"Dumb head" he mumbled bringing out a sundae and licking it
"I'm not a dumb head" i argued taking a sundae too.
I licked from it like a child messing up my face
I looked up to see Jack staring at me
"What" I asked
"Your whole face is messed up with ice cream " he said
"I know I'll clean it" I said, I took a napkin and began wiping my face.
"There, is it gone" I asked
"You actually made it worse" he said taking the napkin from me and wiping my the side of my lips with it.
I stared into his eyes as he did that, our eyes locked together, we stared into each others eyes in silence.
He cleared his throat moving away from me.
"Its gone now " he said
I nodded and continued with the sundae
Soon I was done, i yawned tired
"Can we go home I'm tired" i said
"Sure let's go"
We stood up and rolled the blanket and took the basket, we then left the beach.
As we approached Jack's car a teenage boy maybe around 15 or so stopped us, he had a camera with him.
"Miss would you mind me taking a picture of you and your boyfriend " he asked
"Sure but he's not my boyfriend " I replied
Jack and I took several photos with different poses, some were silly while some were cute.
One of the photos I pecked Jack on his cheek, although I felt shy,the outcome of the photos was cute.
Jack later dropped me at my house before leaving for his.
I went in and went straight to my room and slumped on the bed ready for a shut eye.
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody ✍

Comments