Hidden scars, chapter 22

 Hidden scars



Episode 22

Next day
Whitney pov
I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for Timmy, I named the girl I'm helping Timmy cause I can't keep on referring to as a girl. Anyway, I made my speciality which am sure she'll love.
Chicken soup with dumplings. That's my favorite recipe so am sure she'll love it. I dished the soup into a fancy plate, with the dumplings before placing them in a bag.
I was already dressed so I just drove straight to the hospital, on getting there I went straight to herr ward, and found Timmy awake but she was clothed in a white dress hid her hands.
She stared at me dumbly as I entered her room. I walked to the windows and opened the curtains for a little sunlight. I turned to her with a smile
"Good morning, how are you" I greeted walking to her side, she shifted away.
"are you hungry, would you like to eat, I made something for you" I said bringing out the plates of food and keeping it front of her, her stomach grumbled in hunger.
"Go on, eat up" I urged, she just stared blankly at me. It was then I realised that her hands were hidden in her clothes and she couldn't move them.
"I'll go call the doctor" I said standing up and walking out of the ward to Doctor Justin office. I knocked on getting to his office.
"Come in" a faint voice said
"Good morning doc" I greeted entering the office
"Morning ms Whitney, its nice to see you" he replied smiling brightly like a psychopath
"Yeah...... um Timmy needs to eat but her hands are confined" I told
"Timmy? Who's Timmy" he creased his brows
"Oh... sorry the girl that I saved" I said
"Oh, she can't be freed or she would be really violent, she needs to stay that way........
If she needs to eat, you would have to feed her" he said
"Oh boy, alright thanks anyway" I said leaving his office. I headed back to Timmy's ward to see her struggling to get her hands off her clothes. I rushed to her immediately.
"Hey...easy girl calm down.... you won't be able to move your arms for the meantime" I said trying to calm her down, cause she was breathing heavily.
"But don't worry I'll feed you" I said opening the bowl of chicken soup and dipping a spoon in it, I brought it out and stretched it to her lips gesturing for her to open up.
"Open up, you need to eat" I said, she shook her head in disapproval
I didn't know if she was rejecting the food or refusing me feeding her but anyway I did the first thing that came to mind.
"The food's not poisoned, I made it myself, I'll prove it"i said taking a few sips from the soup as she watched me.
"See? Now open up" I said stretching the spoon to her this time and opened up and drank the soup, I kept feeding her till she was done with the soup.
I must admit it felt awkward feeding a girl about my age, but what could I do. After feeding her i gave her water to drink, after which she burped loudly, I was forced to chuckle. She bent her head in embarrassment. That's a good sign, she's showing emotion.
I kept the plates aside and took a hair brush from my bag before walking to her. I made to touch her hair but she flinched startling me.
"Sorry, I just wanted to brush your hair" I smiled lightly, she stared at me before turning her back to me, I took that as a yes and began brushing her hair. After brushing her hair I braided it into two french tails. I smiled at my work before bringing out a mirror for her to see herself.
She stared at herself turning her head from side to side before smiling brightly. A nurse came into the room with a tray containing a tablet and glass of water.
"I'm sorry miss but the patient needs to take her medication and rest, she shouldn't be stressed" the nurse said
"Sure no problem, I'll see you tomorrow" I waved at Timmy before exiting the room with my bags. I bumped into Doctor Justin on my way out.
"Sorry I didn't see you coming" I apologized
"Its okay, are you leaving?" He asked
"Yeah, I'll come again tomorrow, doc I must really compliment you for a good work.....
I can see she Is getting better, so I'm gonna repay you" I said
"Well you could repay me by spending a night with me" he said
"Huh" I furrowed my brows
"What I mean is, would you mind going out for dinner with me this evening, you could call it a date" he said smirking
"I'm flattered but I don't do dates, I'll send the hospital to your accountant" I said rejecting his proposal, the way he kept smirking sent a creepy feeling through me.
"Excuse me, I'll be leaving now" I said practically running from his presence.
💭Phew, his kinda weird💭 I thought getting into my car and driving to a phone store nearby. I bought a phone suitable for me before driving back home.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Doctor Justin pov
I watched as Whitney left my presence, her ass was threatening to burst out of the trousers she wore.
Whitney is one hell of a beauty endowed woman. Her beauty is unbeatable and drives me crazy, I wouldn't deny the fact that I love her.
And I plan to make her mine whether she likes it or not, I get whatever and whoever I want, and she won't be exception.
I got everything a woman would want in a man, is it money or charm or romance or facial beauty, I've got it all.
And I'm sure Whitney would fall for me, it just needs time. But first I need to get close to her so I can know her weak spots and then I'll make her mine, we'll get married and have beautiful children, we would live happily ever after.
I fantasised about this walking back into the hospital, now I just need a plan that will draw us close together.
I smirked as an Idea came to mind, that's perfect, I'll use her current situation to my advantage.
Tbc
Authoress goody
Who else has a weird feeling about doctor Justin

Comments