Hidden scars, chapter 26

Hidden scars




Episode 26

🌄🌄Next day🌄🌄
👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱Whitney 👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱

I got to the hospital the next day entering Timmy's ward, she sat on the bed hugging her knees,she looked up when she heard the door close.
"Hi good morning" I said...she smiled lightly
"How you feeling, better?" I asked....she only nodded.
"So I didn't get to introduce myself yesterday, I'm Whitney what's your name" I asked
"Ariyana" she said
"Great nice to meet you Ariyana" I said
"Um do know any of your family numbers, I need to call them so they can come for you" i said
I was surprised when she sniffed and soon tears were beginning to trail down her face, I panicked
"Hey, did I say something wrong I'm sorry if I did, please stop crying" I pleaded almost tearing up.
Gosh!! Why am I so soft
"I don't have a family, they all abandoned me ,they left me all alone, they betrayed me " she said crying uncontrollably
I pulled her myself hugging her
"Its okay, just let it out, don't hold the tears in" I said soothing her back as she cried. It took everything in me not to cry too.
She soon stopped crying and clamed down, her eyes and nose were red from crying.
"So do you mind telling me why you said you don't have a family " I asked calmly but she kept quiet her gaze on the bed.
"Its okay if you don't wanna talk about it" I said
"I don't wanna bore you with my problems, you wouldn't understand anyway" she murmured
"Ok, but just know that everyone has a problem of their own including me" I said
"I doubt if your problem is worse than mine" she said
"Oh yeah, well why don't we make a deal, I'll tell you my problem and then you'll tell me yours, deal?" I asked....she nodded.
"Ok so my problem is, I I don't live here in texas I'm just on vacation to clear my head because of family problems........." I started....she stared at me intently as i talked.
"I have this problem of trust with my mom..........."I continued talking to her and explaining myself.
I must admit it felt nice to talk about my problem to someone then just to keep it to myself.
"And then she disowned me and bow I'm here" I concluded
"Wow, that's pretty bad,I never knew a mother could be this.......... I don't know what to say" she said
"Hmmmm, so you see you're not the only one with problems other people too have problems but you wouldn't know........
And it's okay if you still dont want to talk about yours " I said
She exhaled "I'll talk "
"Okay in all ears" I said adjusting where sat
"You and I are kinda the same the only difference is that my both parents were against me......
But they weren't like that before, they really loved me not until they gave birth to my little brother Finn, since then they completely changed towards me......
They complained of everything I did , they made me feel left out and they just completely changed from how they were before.......
Then one day, they told me I would be getting married to a man, I objected at first but they used my weak spot against me and then I agreed to marry the man.....
We got married a few months ago when I turned 17, even though ,i didn't get married for love I still wanted to make the marriage work so I did everything a wife should do......
I cooked, cleaned, washed. I did everything a normal wife to do but it was useless.....
The man my parents married me off to was a man weak spotwhore, he brought in different women each day and slept with them in our bedroom......
It was disgusting and irritating to me, but I let it slide, I couldn't possibly do anything, then one night he tried to sleep with me but I refused......
He got angry and he pushed me out of the house, I was only putting on a bum short and a short singlet and it was raining that night......
I pleaded with him to at least give me a jacket to wear or give me my purse or phone but he refused locking the doors andweak spot leaving me out in the rain ......"
As she talked tears were trailing down her face
"I couldn't possibly stay out all night cause I could be kidnapped or worse killed so I headed to my parents house cause they were close to where we lived......
I began walking to my parents house in harsh rain, a car passed me and then stopped a few feet away from me, getting scared I increased my pace and walked ahead of the car to leave a good distance.......
Soon some men in black suits began following me, I tried to lose them by taking different turns but they wont give up.....
They caught up with me and asked me to follow them to their car that their boss wanted to see me, I refused and continued my journey then I realised they were now chasing me so I began running........
But I wasn't fast enough they caught me and began dragging me to the car, I tried fighting them off but they placed a hanky on my nose and I passed out.......
I later woke up to find myself in a room and on a bed, the room was quite dark and I couldn't see clearly, then a man came into the room. I couldn't see his face cause the room was dark but I could make out his features.......
He asked me to name my price that he would pay, he just wanted to have a night stand with me, when I refused and begged to be set free he forced himself on me and raped me, I begged him to stop but he didn't......
I thought he would let me go once he was done but he didn't instead he kept me for weeks and I became his sex toy.....
He would rape me daily and for hours mercilessly, I tried to escape one time, I almost did but I was caught and brought back to him, I was then whipped on my back.....
Finally he let me go , not having anywhere to go, I couldn't go back to my husband, I went to my parents house,getting there I was welcomed with slaps and insults......
I later found out from my little brother that my so called husband had lied to my parents that I was cheating on him with different men and that I left the house to live with my boyfriend and my parents believing him, disowned me and threw me out of their house.......
My brother tried to beg them to let me stay but they locked him up , they warned me never to come back to them again.....
I didn't find meaning in life so I resulted to suicide, I wanted to end it all, I didn't want to live anymore, I jumped into a river and thought I would be dead by now but you found me and here I am" she rounded off her explanation exhaling
Her situation is too sad, I thought I had a prpblem but look at her.
I didn't know I was crying already, I wiped the tears on my face.
From having bad parents to getting married then thrown out of the house to being kidnapped and then raped. Gosh!! She fell has been through a lot
"Now you see why I wanted to die so much" she said
"Look Anna I might not know how it feels to be raped ,but I know what it feels like to want to die, I know how it feels to be betrayed by a parent, I too wanted to commit suicide.......
I mean I almost did, but I remembered that I still had people who loved me and care for me and that's what help pull through, you dont need to have many people who love you.....
As far as there's someone who loves then that's enough reason to live" I said
"But no one loves" she said
"Are you sure? There must be someone, what about your brother Finn doesn't he love you....how do you think he would feel if he found out you were dead? " I asked.......she said nothing so I continued
"If you quit and kill yourself you'll never know what you could've have done if didn't quit
Like if I had killed myself I wouldn't have own what I have now, ever since I've been away from my ex mom I have felt more happier than before.....
I feel more at peace with myself, you can too if you don't give up, as long as there is life there is hope." I said
"Ok but my life is already messed up there's no way my life could go back to normala " she said
"That's true, but you have to pick yourself up and move on as hard as that might be, you have brother who I'm sure is worried about you and you also have a child to think of" I said
"What do you mean, that I have a child" she asked confused
"You're pregnant " I told
"What" she asked almost yelling
"yes you're pregnant so if you kill yourself, you won't only be killing yourself but a baby which makes you a murderer, would you want that, to be a, murderer, " I asked.... she nodded a no
"Look just think about it ok, I'll respect whatever decision you'll make, i need to get going now" i said standing up
"I'll see you tomorrow " i left the ward and bumped into doctor Justin
"Oh hi Whitney,go on" he said smiling foolishly
"Hey" i said before walking out but he followed behind me.
"I wondering if you changed your mind about going on a date with me" he asked trailing behind me
I sighed, doesn't this man take no for an answer
"Look here Mr man I don't know what part of NO you don't understand, I don't wanna go off an a date with you " I yelled before leaving his presence
That should keep him from pestering me. I got into my car and zoomed of go off.
Tbc
Authoress goody

Comments