Hidden scars, chapter 25

 Hidden scars



Episode 25

🌄🌄 Same day🌄🌄
👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱Whitney👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱
I got back to the farm driving through the gates, different trucks were driving out of the farm, going to deliver goods to the market.
I can't believe I own all this in a space of a few months, I guess having a positive change of environment did me good.
I got down from my car and locked the door before proceeding to my private section of the farm, the waterfall..... I got there and entered the cabin. I think I'll stay here for the night, I want some privacy.
I heaved taking if my shoes and hat before sitting on my bed, I brought out my laptop and turned it on.
I played games on it and watched some movies to while away time.
I soon got bored of the movies and placed a call to Jack, I don't know any of my siblings number off hand, which Is kinda weird cause i know Jack's number even in my sleep
Anyway he picked up after a few rings, it was video call.
His cute and handsome face popped on the screen, this guy is just to cute.
" Hi " I said excitedly
"Hey it's not yet 5pm, why you calling now" he asked
"Nothing I was bored so I figured you were the best option, are you busy or in class" I asked
"Neither, it's lunch break and I'm heading to the cafeteria"
"Oh you'll eat with Stace and the boys right? "
"Yeah" he replied
"Great" I said
He got to the cafeteria and sat down on a table which I guess Stace and my brothers were cause h heard their voices.
"Hey man, took you long enough to get here" that was Jace
"Yeah, guess who I'm with on video call ?" Jack said
"Who, your girlfriend" Stacey asked sarcastically, I can tell by her voice
"I've got Whitney on video call" Jack told
"Hahaha nice joke, let's talk about something else" Jace said
"No I'm serious its Whitney " Jack said turning the phone or whatever his holding to face them.
"Hey guys" I waved smiling at their shocked faces.
"Whitney its you" Stacey gasped, taking the phone from Jack
"Its really you, how have you been, are you okay, is everything alright over there, are you comfortable, where are you" she asked in a go
"Whoah slow down that's too many questions" I said laughing lightly
"You can't blame her she hasn't seen you in ages, neither any of us" Erick sided
I giggled "alright I'll answer your questions, first I'm okay and healthy, Thing are good over here, I'm comfortable and I'm currently in Texas" I said
"Wow, so tell us what you've been doing since you got to Texas, explain every single detail " Stacey asked eagerly
"Well,nothing much, when I got to Texas I lost my phone and that's why I couldn't contact any of you guys, then I lodged in a hotel for some days, before I made up a plan to start a business. ....
Then I bought a land and made it a farm"i said
"Seriously, you own a farm" Jace asked
"Yeah, is it hard to believe" I asked
"I don't know and where did you get the money to buy the land" Stace questioned
"Oh come on, I used the money in my credit card, it was enough to buy the land and turn it into a farm" I rolled my eyes
"Ok, forget about that, when are you coming back home I miss you" Stacey said pouting
"Its not only you I miss her too and so does all of us" Erick said
"Yeah whatever but i miss her more" Stacey argued. .... i giggled at their little fight
"I miss you guys too, according to my plans i supposed to come back In a few weeks but there have been change of plans" I said
"Why, and what change of plans" Jace asked
"Well, a couple of days ago I saved a girl from dieing, so it turns out she was raped and she's traumatised so I have to stay back" I explained
"Really? But isn't there anyone that is related to her, like maybe a relative or someone that knows the person you saved " Erick asked
"Sadly no, I filed a report at the police station but there was no case of missing person and to make matters worse she hasn't been able to talk for some time, although she talked today, all she did was cry" I said
"Well that's sad, so you won't be coming home soon?" Stace looked like she wanted to cry
"Its postponed but don't worry I would come home soon, now tell me about what has been happening in New Orleans" I said wanting to change the subject
"Nothing much, Dad is fine he's been worried about you though and school has been boring without you" Jace said
"Is that all, come on there must be more juicy story, how's Tara, is she still sassy" I asked
"Nope infact she and Jasper are dating now" Jace jibed
"Really " I was surprised I didn't expect that
"Yeah, they're in a serious relationship according to them" Stace sided
"Well that unexpected, I wish them luck in their courtship " I said
"Aren't you gonna ask about mom" Erick asked
"Why should I" i scoffed
"Because she's our mother" Erick said
"Point of correction, she's not my mother, my mom died the day she disowned me, she doesn't want me to be part of her life and neither do I, so let's not talk about her please" I said.
"You've changed Whitney" Jack said
"How so" I asked
"To me you seem to become more beautiful and sexy" he said murmuring the last part but I heard it.
I couldn't help but blush uncontrollably, he's not serious is he, I'm still the normal me.
"Oh stop it, you're not serious are you" I said cupping my cheeks in embarrassment
"No I am you're more beautiful and sexy than before " he repeated
Okay this compliment is too much, I cant breath, I'm sure my cheeks must be crimson red 😊😊 from blushing
Stacey, Jace and Erick stared at Jack who smiled sheepishly.
"Oh.....I.....uh..gotta...g.o....now...some.....one's...call..call.ing.... me" I stuttered before hanging up breathing hard.
"Jack called me beautiful and sexy " "He called me sexy" I kept mumbling to myself.
I stood abruptly from the chair and hurried to the mirror in the room. I stared at myself tracing my hands on my body.
I couldn't help but smile like a fool falling on a nearby couch mumbling "He called me sexy" I wasn't even concerned about the fact he called me beautiful but the part he said sexy.
Oh Jack what are you doing to me.
That night I slept off still blushing.
Tbc
Authoress goody

Comments