Hidden scars, chapter 23

Hidden scars






Episode 23

Doctor Justin pov
I walked back to the ward of the girl in assigned to take care by Whitney. I don't get why she is so into helping her, someone she barely knows?
Oh well at least this is a stepping stone to getting the woman of my dreams.
"Hey, you come with me to ward 107" I said referring to a nurse passing by.
"Yes doctor" she replied walking behind me.
We walked into the girl's ward to see her on her bed staring into space.
She flinched In shock noticing a presence In the room, I rolled my eyes in disgust getting irritated by her behaviour.
I know I'm supposed to be nice or show empathy but 'ugh' I just hate woman with pale white skin, I prefer ladies with a darker skin like Whitney.
Pale white skinned women look like they would snap if they are touched.
"Stay still missy, so I can get this thing over with" I said within gritted teeth but instead she moved back in fear.
I needed to change the bandage on her back and do some check up on her, but I can't do that if she keeps her distance away from me, it's not my fault she was raped and traumatised so she shouldn't give me a hard time.
I sighed out "You need to hold still miss so I can change your bandage, it won't hurt much" I said nicely to placate her. She looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't.
Yeah her vocal cord has been damaged from screaming and she won't be able to talk for a while, quite pathetic huh?
She stared at me for a while before looking at the nurse behind me and the tray on her hands, she then turned her back to face us.
Taking that as a yes I raised her hospital clothe up to reveal her bandaged back, I wonder what kind of whip was used on her back, cause it made the injury look like a tattoo or marking.
Oh well, its non of my business, I just need to do my job right and soon Whitney would be in my arms.
She flinched and winced when my hand came in contact with her back, I gently took of the stained bandage from the wound before cleaning the wound with a cotton wool and iodine and then wrapped it with a new bandage.
After changing the bandage I took her blood samples for for some test for any disease or anything before her leaving her ward. I handed the blood samples to the lab to be tested before heading for my office.
Getting to my office I slumped on my chair breathing out heavily, I loosened my toe taking one of Whitney's picture from my drawers.
I smiled lovingly staring at the picture, it was a picture of her sleeping and she just looked so cute and innocent.
Wondering how I got a photo of Whitney sleeping? Well, I'm much of a stalker, I had someone follow Whitney home and he took many photos of her.
I stare at the pictures daily wishing I could hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her.
It may sound weird that I had Whitney stalked but I just wanted to get update on her every move and know what she's up to, I don't care if I seem like psycho, I'm just crazily in love with her and I vow to make her mine forever.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Back at New Orleans
Authoress pov
Jack had currently gathered Whitney siblings and he planned to tell them how he felt about their sister.
"So what's up man why wanted to see us so privately" Jace asked
"Okay I gathered you guys here to take off this load I've been carrying on my shoulders, I'm tired of carrying it alone so I wanna let it out" Jack said making them curious.
"Alright spit it out" Jace urged
"I think I love Whitney" Jack let out
"You think?" Stace asked puzzled
"No not think, I do love her, I can feel it, anytime I'm around her I get excited for no reason and it just feels good hearing her voice and see her smile" Jack said
"So when did you realise you loved Whitney" Jace inquired
"I don't know I just felt it, I've never like this before, I always wanna be around her, I don't seeing her cry or being hurt.....
I can't control the excitement I feel whenever I'm around her, it's like she brings instant relief me to me, I just can't explain the feeling" Jack said
"Well, I was beginning to wonder what took you so long to realise your feelings for Whitney, even a blind man could tell you loved her" Erick said.
"You knew" Jack asked
"Ofcourse we did, it was pretty obvious" Jace said
"Wow so you okay with it" Jack asked
"Sure we have no problem with you, just tell her your feelings before another guy takes her" Erick said matter of fact.
"Yeah that's the problem I don't know how to approach her and tell her, I've tried to tell her so many times but I always blew it and get scared of rejection " Jack said sadly
"That's alright, we'll help you" Stace said
"Really you guys will do that" Jack asked
"Sure it's no big deal, we would rather have you date Whitney than some random dochebag" Erick said with a smile
"Aww thanks man" Jack said side hugging him
"Just because we are in full support for your live to Whitney doesn't mean you can mess with her" Stace said sternly
"No problemo mam I would never hurt Whitney, I love her too much to do that " Jack said
"Then in that case i give you my full approval " Stace said
"Thank you guys for your support, I really appreciate " Jack said
"But I still have no idea on how to ask Whitney out" He added
"That'll be no problem,we'll help you" They said
Simultaneously.
Jack smiled appreciatinly happy that Whitney siblings were in support of him.
Tbc

Authoress goody 

Comments