Hidden scars, chapter 31

 Hidden scars



Episode 31

Friday night
👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱Whitney pov👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱
I wore the blue dress I had picked out for the date, it was one handed and it fitted my curves.
Ever since the robbery incident at the parking lot and my car wires I had been extra careful with whatever I was doing.
I took extra precautions and safe guidance.
Justin had been a great help to me, he saved me from an incident that could have gone horribly wrong.
Sometime this week I was strolling down the road and a car that was out of control headed towards me but I didn't know.
Although I heard car screeching and when I saw the car coming towards me, i was in shock, it was like my fefeetets were glued to the ground and I couldn't move due to fear.
Thankfully Justin was close by and he pushed me out of the way just before the car hit me.
I was later taken to the hospital for check-up just in case the accident affected me.My siblings visited me so did Jack but they didn't seem like they liked Justin one bit.
Stacey called him a Psycho, even Jack said he was weird, but I was able to assure them that he was a friend and how he is 'WEIRD'
I wore the blue heels that came along with the gown and wore my earrings, I added a little mascara and lipgloss before checking myself out.
I looked good to go,I didn't want to overdress or underdress,
I checked the time, almost eight, Justin would soon be here.
!!OH NO!! I didn't give justin my address how's he gonna pick me up
I was still thinking when a car honk brought me to reality, I looked out the window and saw a car parked in front of my gate.
I went downstairs and out the front door to the gate, I opened it and was able to get a clear view of the car. The car door opened and Justin came out of the drivers seat.
"Hey Whitney, sorry I'm late" he said walking up to me.
I gave a tight smile.
"By the way you look gorgeous " he said taking my hand and kissed it.
I must admit he didn't look bad, he wore a black tuxedo and his hair was gelled back which gave him a killer look but he's still nothing compared to Jack.
"Why are you bringing up Jack into this matter,coming" my subconscious asked
"Even I don't even know" I replied it
"Thank you and you're not bad yourself " I complimented
"Shall we leave " he asked
"Sure let me go get my purse" I said before dashing into the house and turned back with my purse.
"After you my lady" he said opening the passenger seat for me like a gentle man
I smiled saying a thank you before entering, he turned and entered the driver'sso-called seat and turning on the car he drove off.
👨🏻‍🦱👨🏻‍🦱Jack👨🏻‍🦱👨🏻‍🦱
I immediately followed behind the car Whitney and that so called Justin left in.
I made sure to keep a good distance si they don't notice me.
I don't know if I'm overreacting but I don't trust that Justin guy, I feel like his too weird and I don't know, maybe secretive.
I had to wait for hours before he came to pick Whitney and when I saw him placing his disgusting lips on Whitney's hand, I felt like pouncing on him and beating the day light out of him.
I don't even know why Whitney chose to go on a date with that guy, I don't trust him around Whitney that's why I'm following them so I can keep an eye on Whitney and make sure she's safe. Who knows what that dude could be planning.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
He parked in front of a luxurious restaurant and came down, he opened the door for Whitney and helped her out...I scoffed
Is he trying to act like a gentle man?
'What, are you jealous " my subconscious teased
I shrugged it off.
I waited till they went into the restaurant before I parked and got down from the car, I locked it before proceeding to the restaurant.
I saw then taking a seat at the farcsire of the restaurant away from to much eyes.
I took a seat a bit far from them and used the menu to cover half of my face as I watched them.
A waiter went to them and took their orders before leaving, they began talking and Whitney laughed a few times.
Ahh, she's so beautiful when she laughs, they way her eyes beamed is so magical but I wished it was me who was making her laugh and not that jerk.
'Someone's feeling jealous ' my subconscious teased
'Ofcourse I'm jealous, that jerk is trying to steal my woman' I replied it
"Your? She's not even your girlfriend and you're claiming her' it asked
'I plan to make her mine but that douchebag is getting in the way' I said
'Well I guess you're right' it said
The waiter brought their orders and they began eating, as they ate Justin kept stealing glances at Whitney as she ate.
Lustful glances if I'm exact.
They finished eating and the waiter cleared their table. Justin stood up and sat beside Whitney, he was sitting opposite her before.
He place his hand on her thigh and rubbed it bit , but he removed his hand, he said something and tried to kiss her but she moved away, he tried kissing her this time forcefully.
How dare he. It time I intervene.
I rushed to them and interrupted them.
"Hey Whitney, Justin it's so nice to see you guys" I said faking a cheerful smile but inside I was boiling with anger.
"Hi Jack, I'm so glad you're here" Whitney said standing up a look of relief on her face.
"Since I'm here can I join you guys" i asked
"Sure come on" Whitney urged
I smirked sitting down with them.
An hour later
"Um Whitney let's go I'll drop you off" Justin said
We were currently outside the restaurant ready to go home.
"No don't bother I'll take her" I said
"I wasn't talking to you dude so back off" he said glaring at me, I returned the glare.
"Cool down boys, I'll go with Jack, thanks Justin for the date I enjoyed it" Whitney said before dragging me with her.
I looked back at Justin and gave him a mocking stare.
"Okay what are you doing here" Whitney asked
"What do you mean" I asked
"I know you followed me here" she said
"Alright fine you gat me, I had a feeling that Justin would try something nasty that's why I followed you guys and he did do something nasty"i said
"Well you're right thanks for looking out for me" she said
It was than I had a good look at the dress she wore.
Darn, did she dress this way to impress that psycho,
I frowned jealousy eating me up.
"Why are you frowning " she asked
"Nothing let's go" I said
"Wait...before we leave you deserve a reward" she said
I furrowed my brows in confusion
She held the collars of shirt and pulled me down to her height, she then gave me a quick peck on the lips.
She smiled and entered the car, I touched my lips where she had kissed, I could still feel the touch of her lips.
!!Oh boy!! I'm out of this world
I was still standing outside the car touching my lips like a fool forgetting to get into and drive her home.
'Hey mr lover boy are you gonna get in the car or what' my subconscious yelled
I regained myself and rushed into the car, Whitney was looking out the window.
My ears turned pink when I remembered the kiss she gave me. I turned on the car and drove out of the restaurant.
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody ✍✍

Comments