Hidden scars, chapter 32

 Hidden scars



Episode 32

👩🏽‍🦱👩🏽‍🦱Whitney pov👩🏽‍🦱👩🏽‍🦱
As I sat in the car with Justin I couldn't help but ask him how he got to know my house address cause I forgot to text it to him.
"Justin, how did you get my house address" I asked
"Oh that......I uh...um after the guy that tried to rob you I followed behind your car to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't encounter any more troubles " he said. .I noticed the way his eyes shook nervously even his voice was straight but shaky.
"Ok" I shrugged not believing him.
He stopped at an expensive looking restaurant and parked the car, I was about to open the car door when he stopped me.
"Let me get that for you" he said and got down from the car, he opened the door and I stepped down.
"You didn't have to do that" I said
"I like to be a gentleman " he smirked
We entered the restaurant and he led me to the far side of the restaurant.
"Why so far from the other customers " I asked taking a seat.
"Its more quiet and private" he replied, a waiter came and took our orders.
While we waited for our food, Justin kept talking some of the talk were boring but I just had to laugh so he doesn't feel foolish.
The waiter borough our food and I began doing justice to the food.
When we were done the plates were taken away, Justin suddenly stood from his seat and sat beside me.
"You know you're very beautiful and gorgeous lady Whitney and any man would kill to have you" he said placing his hand on my thigh rubbing it. I smiled awkwardly removing his hand and shifting away from him a little.
"Thanks for the compliments I'm flattered " I said.
I didn't like the way he was staring at me, maybe this guy his really creepy
He moved closer bringing his head forward, what's he tryna do ? Does he want to kiss me.
I placed my hand on his chest stopping him from coming closer.
"When I said I'm flattered i didn't mean you could kiss me" i said
"Oh come on its just a kiss" he said trying to force the kiss but Jack came out of nowhere and interrupted him.
"Hey Whitney, Justin it's so nice meeting you guys here" he said cheerfully
'Our hero is here' my subconscious squealed
I smiled standing up
"Hi Jack I'm so glad your here" I said relieved
Boy!! Jack sure knows the right time to show up.
"Great...since I'm here can I join you guys" he asked
"Sure come on" I said and dragged him to sit in between Justin and I
An hour later
"Um Whitney let's go I'll drop you off " Justin said
"No don't bother I'll take her" Jack said
"I wasn't talking to you dude so back off" Justin said glaring at Jack, they exchanged glares.
I need to do or say something before they engage in a fist fight.
"Cool down boys...I'll go with Jack" I said and took Jack's hand
"Thanks Justin for the date I enjoyed it" I said to Justin which was a complete lie.
I dragged Jack to his car, we got to his car and I turned to face him folding my arms under my boobs.
"Okay, what are you doing here" I asked
"What do you mean" he asked
"I know you followed me here" I said serious
"Alright fine you get me, I had a feeling that Justin guy would something nasty that's why I followed you guys and he did do something nasty" he said
Well he was right, Justin do something nasty, who knows what he would have done if Jack was not there.
"Well you're right thanks for looking out for me" I smiled, he returned the smile but his smile soon changed to a frown.
"Why are you frowning" I asked
"Nothing.... let's go" he said
"Wait.....before we leave you deserve a reward" I said
He furrowed his brows
I wasn't sure about what I was about to do but here goes
I held the collars of his shirt and pulled him down to my height I then gave him a quick peck on the lips stunning him.
I smiled before entering the car.
As I sat in the car I smiled sheepishly to myself
I can't believe I just kissed Jack
'That wasn't a kiss but peck' my subconscious said
Still I cant believe I did that.
Jack entered the car and he drove me home.
*
*
*
*
*
*
I was in big baggy shirt ready to sleep when I heard a knock on the gates I wanted to ignore it but it came again.
I sigh taking my laptop and checking who was at the gate through the CCTV cameras, it was Justin
What's he doing here so late
I grumbled before getting off the bed and went out of the house to see him. I opened the front gates and there he was standing.
"Hey...Justin what are doing here shouldn't you be home by now" I asked
"Yeah I just wanted to check up on you to make sure you got home safe" he said
"Well I'm fine as you can see" I drawled
"Ok...well don't i get a good night kiss" he asked
"Why?" I asked
"I thought we had a spark between us" he said
"Sorry to disappoint you Justin but there isn't any spark between us not even the tiniest bit so if you don't mind I need to have my beauty sleep" I said before closing the gates and entering my house.
I wonder what gave him the idea that there was a spark between us. I can never fall for someone like him who's too creepy and secretive.
I heard a car drive away and guessed he must have left.I went back to my room and laid on my bed.
I later slept off after receiving a good night text from Jack
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody✍✍

Comments