Hidden scars, chapter 29

 Hidden scars




Episode 29

👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱Whitney pov👩🏾‍🦱👩🏾‍🦱
I woke up the next morning staring at the ceiling, I mentally planed what I'll be doing that day.
First I need to do my morning routine then have breakfast before moving on to the main work for the day. And that's shopping for some grocery and enrolling in a school.
My phone beeped signaling a message, I took it and opened the message.
📩Sorry barbie couldn't come fix breakfast for you, had to rush to school📩 I smiled reading the message from Jack.
I typed a reply
📩it's ok, I'll order takeout see you later📩
📩cool😘😘📩 he sent
I blushed at the emoji he sent
📩😊😊📩 I sent
Yes I've got everything planned out, I got out of bed and entered the ensuite do my morning business, all done I wore a suitable dress and ordered for a food delivery, I don't feel like cooking.
While I waited for the food to arrive I made hot cocoa to drink, the door bell chimed 🔔,that must be the delivery guy.
I walked to the front door and opened it, the drlivery guy was there along with my food.
"Thanks for ordering from McDonalds here's your order" he said stretching the food carton to me, I collected it.
"That'll be $25" I brought out and the cash plus tip and handed it to him.
"Thanks m'am, have a nice day" he said before leaving.
I smiled inhaling the fresh aroma coming from the food.
I took it inside after shutting the door. I set the food on the small table in the sitting room and say down ready to dig in.
Burritos 🌯,burger🍔, fries 🍟and a can of soda🥤.
I know its bad eating junk food first thing in the morning but I have no choice.
I finished the food and took the plastic plates to the kitchen and dumped them in the thrash before washing my hands and wiping it with a napkin.
I went up to my room and took my bag ready to hit the road.
I took my car keys and locked the doors to my house before entering my car in the drive way, I had it transported from Texas to New Orleans through FedEx.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I dumped different groceries into my trolley, eggs check
Milk check
Cheese check
I marked my list of what I've already bought, I've gotten everything all I need now is some meat.
I went to the meat aisle and took the ones I needed before walking to the cashier.
I had what I brought scanned before I payed and the good were put in bags.
I took the bags from the cashier before walking our of the store to my car.
I was putting the bags in the car trunk when someone held me from behind by my neck and pressed a cold metal on my skin.
"Don't move or yell or else I'll slit your throat" the person said......I shivered nodding frantically
"Good, now where's your bag and purse hand them over" the person whispered yelled.
"Its....its.....its....in....the...car" I stuttered scared to death
"Well,move it" he shove me forward still holding me by the neck.
I made to open the car door when I felt the persons grip on my neck release and soon I heard groaning.
I turned to see the thief getting beat up by another guy.
"Would ever steal from someone again" the guy asked raising the thief up by his collar.
"NO,please let me go" the thief pleaded
"Good now scram" the guy said letting the thief go.
I was still in a daze.
"Are you okay miss" the guy turned to ask
"Justin "
"Whitney " we called at the same time recognizing each other
"Wow......what a coincidence, we meet again " he said smirking
"Yeah" I drawled
"Are you hurt, did that jerk hurt you"he asked
"No...I'm fine thanks for saving me" I appreciated.
"Its no big, I was just being helpful " he said
"Well thanks again" I said and put 5he rest of the bags inside the car and was about to enter the car when he stopped me.
"Whitney do you mind if we go on a date.....I know,I know you dont do dates but it's a pure friendly date" he said
💭Hmmm, well he said its plain friendly and he just saved me getting robbed so maybe I should give it a try💭 I thought
"ok no problem" I agreed
"Thanks, so Friday night at 8" he said
"Sure" I said before getting into the car and driving off.
I can't do any of the plans I made today, I'll have to skip it, I'm still shaken by that robbery incident.
Who knows what might have happened if Justin was not there to save me, I guess his not bad like I thought.
👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏻‍⚕️Justin pov👨🏻‍⚕️👨🏻‍⚕️
I smirked watching Whitney car drive off, plan A was a success and plan B would soon be put into action.
I actually payed a guy to fake a robbery on Whitney so I'll come out as a hero and save her.
And that was a success,all that's just left is to wait for another time to strike again.
What I plan is to make as many trouble in Whitney's life and I'll be the hero who would save her from her troubles.
When she sees I always come to her rescue she'll have no choice but to fall in love with me
Good thing she agreed to go on the date with me, that's a progress.
💭Don't worry Whitney you'll soon be mine💭
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody✍✍
Who else is scared 😨for Whitney?

Comments