Hidden scars, chapter 27

 Hidden scars




Episode 27

A year and five months later
👩🏾‍🦱Whitney pov 👩🏾‍🦱
"Aww Whitney I'm gonna miss you" Ariyana said pouting holding one of her babies
Yup, it's been a long year and Ariyana is back on her feet, after our discussion that day ast the hospital, Ariyana decided to give life another chance.
But it wasn't easy she had to go through therapy almost every week, and her pregnancy wasn't helping matters, nevertheless she passed her therapy and gave birth to her babies.
She gave birth to triplets, two boys and a girl, their names are Wyatt, Wystan and Whitney. She named her daughter after me and she also made me their god mother. They're super cute and super naughty.
There's one time Wyatt tried to climb my body and I was putting on a skirt, he pulled the skirt down while trying to climb me, thank goodness I was wearing something underneath or else that would have been embarrassing. And another time, I found Whitney on the kitchen counter eating left over pasta from a pot, I had no idea how she got up there but it was cute.
They're currently eight months old and crawling, I figured it was time to return back to my family so I was packing my bags ready to leave the day after tomorrow.
And about Doctor Justin, I haven't seen him since the last time I threatened to call the cops on him. He was being to much of a stalker and both I and Ariyana weren't comfortable with him around. He kept on insisting on being Ariyana therapist and I just had to use the cops to keep him in his limits. And since then I haven't seen him.
"I'll miss you too Anna and you too Wyatt" I said tickling Wyatt, he giggled exposing his toothless gum......He's so adorable 🥰
"There would be no one to encourage me if you leave aunty, how am I gonna cope " Anna said her voice cracking, although I older than her with just a few months she prefers calling me aunty
"You can always call me and besides I would come to visit often, so you dont have to worry" I said hugging her
"Now cheer up and give me a smile" I said.... she forced out a smile
"Don't worry ok, you can get through this," I said
"Ok"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The day after tomorrow
Ariyana held her babies as I walked ahead to join the line of passengers leaving for New Orleans, I waved at Her one last time before disappearing into the plane.
I sat down on my seat keeping my luggage,
"All passengers please put on your seat belt the plane is about to take off" the pilot said
I fasten my seatbelts before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over me.
🛫🛫🛫🛫New Orleans here I come🛫🛫🛫🛫
🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬
✍✍ Authoress pov✍✍
The plane landed a few hours later in New Orleans airport as Whitney got out of the plane along with the other passengers.
"Welcome to New Orleans" the air hostess greeted
Whitney brought out her phone and dialled Jack's number he picked up almost immediately like he was expecting her call.
📲Hi Whitney📲 he greeted excitedly
📲Hey Jack, are you busy? Couldn you come pick me up from the airport, I just landed in Town📲
📲Haha cut it out, why did you call📲
📲Do I sound like am joking📲
📲Wait you're serious?📲
📲off course I'm serious you dimwit 📲
Jack quickly got off his bed and hurried out of his room and out of the house to the driveway, that's when he realised that he hadn't take his car keys nor was he putting on a shirt.
He hurried back inside and hastily putted on a shirt his hand touched then he took his car keys and rushed to his car before driving out the driveway with speed.
💭Whitney is back, she's really back💭 he thought smiling happily
'Maybe she came back with a boyfriend ' his subconscious said
His smile immediately changed into a frown but he brushed the thought off, all that matters is that Whitney was back.
He got to the airport and rushed in, he eye searched for Whitney.
He finally found her standing at a corner looking tired but still pretty.
He couldn't believe it, she was really back and she even looked more prettier and he had said before more sexy.
He got out of his drooling section and ran towards her.
Whitney got sight of him and her eyes beamed in excitement, they ran into each others arms, hugging like it was their last.
Well you cant blame them, they haven't seen each other for close to two years.
"Oh Jack I've missed you so much" Whitney said hugging more tightly
They soon disengaged from the hug and stared into each other eyes, they would have kissed of not that they were in public.
"When did you get here" Jack asked taking her luggage from her and holding her hand leading her out of the airport.
"Half an hour ago" Whitney said blushing lightly staring at their locked hands.
Jack intertwined their fingers, and Whitney couldn't help but blush
💭Thank goodness his not facing me, am sure I look like a tomato 💭 Whitney thought
Jack helped Whitney into the car and kept her luggage in the booth before entering the driver seat and bringing the engine to life he drove out if the airport.
"How has life treated you since you've been in Texas " Jack striked up a conversation
"Really good, I've never been more happier in my life, I saw life frin a different angle and feel much better with myself, I'm glad I took that vacation " Whitney said smiling brightly
"Did you get a boyfriend when you were over there " he asked playfully but inside he really wanted Her answer to be no
"Nope I didn't " Whitney replied sharply
"Why not, I'm sure there are many cute guys in texas" he further asked
"Nah, they may be cute but not my type, besides I'm not interested in dating yet" she said.......Jack did a victory dance inside him, glad she didn't have a boyfriend
"I'm glad to hear that, so where are we headed " Jack asked
Whitney brought out a card from her bag and handed it to Jack. It was a house address of an apartment she bought online
'Brampton block house 4' Jack read out
"Is that where your apartment is" Jack asked
Whitney hummed feeling drowsy, her eyes began closing and soon she was asleep
Jack turned to find Whitney asleep, he smiled lightly before facing the road. He drove to the address on the card and the gates opened automatically.
💭Seems like Whitney programmed the house💭 he thought driving in. He parked the car at a suitable spot before getting down from the car. He opened the door to were Whitney was sitting and took her bag then searched for the house key .
He found it, he then opened the front door and turned the lights, he went back to the car and carried Whitney in bridal style into the house, he climbed up the stairs and found some doors,.
He opened the door to one of the rooms and took Whitney in, he laid her softly on the before taking off her blazer and shoes, then he covered her with the duvet.
He stared at her face as she slept,he removed the few strands of hair on her face staring at her lips which were pouted. He felt tempted to kiss them which he did.
He kissed her lips softly before standing up and walking out the room shutting the door gently behind him.
He brought her bags in before leaving the house making sure the gates were locked. He drove home happy that Whitney was back and single.
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody✍✍

Comments