Hidden scars, chapter 13

Hidden scars,




Chapter 13

Whitney pov

 Jack and I followed behind the others out of the restaurant...... we had tacos for dinner and it kinda cheered me up.

I might be a softie but I dont joke with food, I'm a proud foodie but not like Jace though.
Jace the head all eaters association.
The silence between me and Jack was becoming awkward and uncomfortable, but I don't know what to say, maybe I should thank him for being my dance partner.
"Thank you" we said at the same time
I gasped
"I just wanted to thank you..." we said at once
I chuckled
"You go first" Jack said
I exhaled gathering courage
"I just wanted to say thank you for volunteering to be my dance partner and.......
for making this contest a success, I wouldn't have won without you, thanks" I appreciated
"Me too, it was nice working with you and I wanted to give you this" he said bringing out a jewelry box from his pocket and handed it to me
"Go ahead take it" he said
I took it from him staring at the little box
I wonder what's inside, I opened the box to reveal a pretty pink and silver bracelet with heart shape around it
I gasped at the way it trinkelled
"Wow is this for me" I asked unbelievably at the bracelet
He nodded taking it from me and wearing it around my wrist.
I must admit his touch sent electric waves through me
"Its hand made, thought you'll like it since its your favourite colour" he said itching the nape of his neck
I smiled
"Ohh Jack I love it thank you" I said pecking his cheeks, I felt him freeze
"I'm glad you love it" he said
"Um bye Jack gotta go now, see you on monday" I said walking away from his presence
"Yeah bye" he yelled back
I giggled lightly joining Stace and Jace at the back seat while dad and Erick were at the front..... Kate already took a cab home
The car engine roared to life as dad drove us home
"Everything alright Whitney, we've been waiting for you for quite a while" Stace questioned
"Sorry for making you guys wait got me" I replied
We chatted about other things while they praised me about the dance contest
I wouldn't have won if it wasn't for Jack's help
I sighed recalling how Jack saved me from Tara the other time
⚡⚡flashback ⚡⚡
It was two years ago and I was walking down the hallway heading to the school library to borrow a book when a hand suddenly went over my mouth with a handkerchief
I tried to fight whoever it was but ended up passing out.......
I later woke up to find myself in an abandoned part of the school and tied to a chair
It was an old music room and everywhere was dusty and stinking
"Hello anybody there, please someone help me" I yelled looking around in fear
"Well well well it looks like sleeping beauty is awake" someone said but I couldn't see who it was cause the room was dark but I'm sure whoever if was is a female
A little bulb was turned on I gasped seeing it was Tara who kidnapped me
"Its about time I was beginning to think you were dead" Tara said mockingly holding a horse whip
"What do you want from me Tara let me go" I yelled struggling to get off the seat I was tied to
"Not so fast desire, I would let you go once I'm done with you" she said with an evil grin
Then she began whipping my laps with the horse whip she was holding
"Argh....Tara.....please....st..op...it.....hurts....please.....stop" I cried pleadingly to Tara who paid deaf ears but instead increased her tempo on the whip
I released an ear piercing scream unable to bear the pain
"Hey you bitch, will you stop screaming I don't wanna get caught" she said gagging me muffling my screams
I began to sweat as my laps turned bright red due to the whip marks
I was beginning to feel weak and almost passing out when the door burst open revealing Jack and Jace
I sighed weakly in relief at least someone found me
Tara gasped totally surprised someone caught her
She tried to run but Jace was quick enough to stop her and he pinned her down while Jack came and untied me.......
He lifted me in bridal style and ranned our of the music room after which he drove me to the hospital where I was attended to
⚡⚡flashback ends⚡⚡
The pain I felt on my laps were something I couldn't wish for anyone even an enemy.
I got numerous stitches and couldn't walk for a couple of weeks .
My family were really mad including Jack, they wanted to sue Tara but I stopped them
Not because of I was afraid of her, but because I knew she would try to retaliate
It took a while but I was able to convince them not to sue Tara.
The whips mark's on my laps are gone you wouldn't even notice I was whipped there
I came back to reality when I heard the car honk
We were home and we all got down from the car stressed and tired from the day's work
We each dispatched to our rooms for a good night rest
After taking a bath course I stinked I put on a night dress before taking my dairy and writing in it
My phone chimmed 📳📳📳 signalling a message alert
I smiled seeing it was Jack who sent me a good night text ......
I rounded off what I was writing before turning the lights off and travelling to dreamland .
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody✍✍

Comments