Hidden scars, chapter 1

 

😱Hidden scars 😱

 Episode 1




                  
😱
"Shut it man" Erick said throwing a pillow at Jace who caught it hHidden scars 😱 👇Prologue 👇 Have you ever tried pleasing someone your whole life, you do whatever they want you to do, ignoring yourself and putting them first before anything in hope to earn their trust and yet they don't acknowledge nor appreciate you, instead they compare you to your peers in public, complain about every mistake you make, give you advice all the time but never encourage you, always want you to be perfect, makes you feel useless and worthless and sometimes even wish your death. Well if you have been in this kind of situation you would be the same as Whitney. Whitney Hayes whose 18 years old, an aspiring chef and fashion designer, is smart , cheerful, funny, she never get angry and most of all she's really beautiful, like really beautiful. People thinks she has a perfect life because she's got a perfect family, life, friends and whatever is good in life. To top it all Whitney always put on a happy face, like who won't think she has a perfect and happy life. But behind Witney smile and beautiful face, lies pain, fear, doubts and unsure of herself. Now you may be wondering why Whitney feels this way, well if you have a mom who you're trying to impress and earn her trust but it doesn't seem possible, then you may feel the same way as Whitney Whitney's mom Mrs. Sherry Hayes is really a tough woman to deal with, because Whitney's her first daughter she want her to be perfect and stand out and be different to Mrs Sherry she want the best for her first daughter But little did she know she was only making life miserable for Whitney In all of this Whitney has a really huge crush on her childhood friend Jack so does he but they're just too shy to admit their feelings Now, will Whitney be able to earn her mom's trust or not? Will Whitney ever be truly happy? Will Whitney and Jack end up together? Well grab your popcorn join the ride and find out Tbc: Whitney pov Argh I screamed as pink smoke gushed out of the experiment I was working on, I was trying to make a pearl colour changer out of some chemicals, but it seemed impossible "Hey, Whitney don'tmake house fall on our heads" Erick my elder brother yelled out I rolled my eyes and frustratingly took of my goggles and face mask as I stared at the wasted chemicals on the table "Jeez will ever get this thing right " I said thirdly with a sigh "Don't worry I'm sure you'll get it right next time" cody my robot assistant said with his robotic voice patting back I sighed and began picking up the bottles and tubes that fell on the floor due to the explosion, a few did break "Whitney honey take a break and come down for dinner" I my mom called from downstairs "Coming mom" I yelled back "I guess that's all for today, let's get you charged cody" I said taking off my lab coat and gloves after which I plugged Cody to his charger "See you in the morning cody" I closed the door leading to the attic and washed my hand in the bathroom before joining my family at the dinning Introduction I'm Whitney Hayes which you should by now, I'm 5 feet tall, got long brown hair, golden brown eyes and curvy in the right places. To rap it all I'm really beautiful I'm an aspiring chef, fashion designer, artist and ballet dancer but I do temper robots and chemicals sometimes I guess that all about me Back to present After having dinner with my family me and my twin sister did the dishes while talking and laughing about different topics When done we gathered with the rest of our family at the back yard beside the pool "Whitney how's your potion coming along any changes " dad asked Incase you don't know I come from a family of 6: Mom and dad, my two elder brothers Erick and Jace,then me and my twin sister "No changes for now but I'm not giving up" I replied "Yeah it's not like your ever gonna get it, you've at it for weeks" jace huffed I don't why he just love teasing me all the time "Well at least I'm not a quitter and dumb ass like you"I said sticking tongue out Mom rolled her eyes at our childish fight " Stacey do you have any plans for tomorrow " mom asked stacey "Whitney and I would go to the fabric market to get materials for her custome" Stacey replied looking at me while I nodded "And Erick's coming along" I added Erick who have been busy and quiet was forced to look up "And who said wanted to I wanted to come with you guys" he said frowning "Well you didn't seem like you had any plans for tomorrow, and guess what Kathryn would be there to" I replied looking at my nails knowing he's sure to agree And if you're wondering who Kathryn is, she's Erick big time crush "Really, if she's coming then I will join you guys" Erick eyes beamed "Oh yeah, so you spend some with Kath right" jace teased alf way
"Alright kids that's enough it getting late time for bed "dad said getting up from his seat
We all stood up to leave but mom called me back saying she had something to tell me
"Whitney I have something to tell you,I don't want you to performthe icesaket dance with JackI have someone else in mind for you" mom said
Jackson and I had an ice skate dance to perform because I was challenged by the school queen bee and Jackson volunteered to be my partner.
We've been practicing for months and I even told mom about it and she agreed, I don't get why she just changed her mind when it two days to the dance
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody✍



Comments